Read Time:2 Minute, 32 Second

HYDERABAD: Panic prevailed in Miraj Colony at Hakimpet in Tolichowki on Sunday evening after a gas cylinder explosion triggered a blaze inside a locked gas stove repair shop.
Sparks flew when a welder was working next to the gas stove repair shop. Fortunately, as the area was deserted, there were no casualties.
On Sunday afternoon, Saleem, a welder from Hakimpet, was welding a metal frame of a small stand at his shop in Miraj Colony.
As Saleem was carrying out his work right next to Raheem’s locked gas stove repair shop, a few sparks fell in the adjacent shop causing fire.
“Because of a suspected gas leak from a small cylinder, a fire broke out in Raheem’s shop and Saleem immediately stopped the work and fled from the spot. Soon, a gas cylinder inside Raheem’s shop exploded, causing panic among local residents,” Humayun Nagar inspector K Narayana Reddy said.
“We doused the fire and there are no casualties ,” fire official, Srinivas Reddy said.




https://static.toiimg.com/thumb/msid-97237184,width-1070,height-580,imgsize-1366005,resizemode-75,overlay-toi_sw,pt-32,y_pad-40/photo.jpg

#Fire #breaks #gas #stove #repair #shop #Tolichowki #Hyderabad #News #Times #India

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %
Previous post Energy firms face investigation over prepayment meters by regulator
Next post AirBus trials advanced autopilot tech